Monday, September 8, 2014

Review: Ties That Bind


Book Title: Ties That Bind by T. A. Grey  
Publisher: Self Published
Reviewer:  Crystal



Review Rating: 4.5 LIGHTNING BOLTS

Blurb: Lily Bellum keeps many secrets, even from those she loves the most. With a determination and mindset that only she can help the demon Telal Demuzi—she sets off to join him in his cause for demon's rights, whether he wants it or not. But things don’t seem to go right from the beginning. To say he’s resistant to her charms is putting it lightly, but Lily is not one to back down or give in easily. She pursues Telal, slowly breaking down his incredible defenses one smile, kiss, and touch at a time.

Telal’s years of planning are finally coming to fruition—to open the rift. Once a betrayer of his people, now he’s determined to fix the past. But one man stands in his way; one man who’s turned out to be a dark and sinister version of the boy he once knew. His plan to open the rift is met with hostility, resistance, and bloodshed unlike he’d ever thought possible. Telal finds that losing himself in the sweet body of Lily Bellum proves an excellent treatment to the chaos around him. Together, Telal and Lily get wrapped up in a world of dark magic, love, betrayal, and murder in the greatest journey of their lives.

Review:

I really loved the first book of this series and I did read the next one. I just couldn't wait to get to this book. There was something about Telal that I had to read about. I guess it was the darkness and the mystery that surrounded him.

 Lily can see things that are going to happen and sometimes that can be a curse. It can also help you with things that will happen in the future. Now I couldn't imagine my father leaving me to a man when he died. She does have more time to deal with the shock then her sisters do. She has her work cut out with Telal. He just seems to keep all his feelings behind a concrete wall.

 Telal doesn't want to be saddled with Lily but there really isn't much he can do about it. Sure he could probably go to the council but in the deepest part of himself he doesn't want anyone else to have her. Telal is hiding more that his feelings for Lily. He is hiding all that happened to him in the past with his family.

 Now if I had to pick my favorite book in this series I would say that the first one would be mine, this book would be a close second. What I also liked about these books is that we still get to see what the other sisters are doing an we get to see other people fall in love. It is like getting several books in one. This author did an amazing job with this series and keeping me entertained and wanting to read the rest of the series. I have read several books by this author and I can see me reading many more in the future. I would recommend that everyone read this series that love paranormal. It has a taste that will make everyone happy.



Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment