Friday, November 7, 2014

Review: Temptation in Black


Book Title: Temptation In Black by Rachel E. Rice
Publisher:
Reviewer: Crystal


Review Rating: 4.5 LIGHTNING BOLTS

Blurb:
When the billionaire Maximilian Blackstone's gaze washed over Alexander Bishop he knew she was what his body, his mind and his sexual desires craved to make him whole.

Review:

I really loved the first book in this series and I have been waiting for awhile to read this second one. The way the last book ended I knew that something had to be going on.

 Alexander had been trying to get back at Max for what he did to her. She made herself into two women. Max finally found out about that and the son they have together. You think that maybe these two would make everything better and have a life. You get more into Max's life and find out why he is the way he is and more about his brother.

 The author took us on an even darker journey with this book. I feel more in love with the characters and Alex is the woman I would love to be. She is strong and tries to do what she can for her son and she finally stops taking Max's crap. Now I have to wait longer for the next book in this series to see what else is going on. I will be going crazy.

Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment