Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review: Masters of the Cats


Book Title: Masters of The Cats: Collaring The Saber-Tooth by Trinity Blacio
Publisher: Riverdale Ave. Books
Reviewer: Crystal


Review Rating: 4.5 LIGHTNING BOLTS  


BLURB: 
Best-selling erotic romance author Trinity Blacio (Running with Fear) brings her unique blend of paranormal ménage to the realm of vampires and shape-shifters with her new series, Masters of the Cat, a world where every woman has three masters to love her. Collaring the Saber-Tooth: Book One Light years away, the Tetraheros came together. Their creation, the Cometedge race, is on the verge of extinction, even with the female companions provided to them throughout the years. Meanwhile one lone rogue has tried to wipe out the feline shifter population on Earth. There was only one solution: The Cometedge Pact. Three warriors are bound to every female, connecting two separate races through a sense of duty, blood, sex, and love.


At first I didn't know what to think about this book. I was so glad that the meaning to the words were at the front of the book instead of at the end like it usually is.



This is a book that you have to stay in and not leave. If you do everything will just over whelm you. I have never read a book like this and I loved it. I don't know how I would take on knowing I had to have three alpha mates and let them take over everything. Sometimes I felt a little lost but not enough to stop reading.

This author did a wonderful job with all of her characters. Every character has things going on and it's not just the main four. This books has a great plot and keeps you more than entertained all the way. I just don't know how to wrap my mind around all of this. My brain feels like it has been on a all day adventure and it just never ends. I can't wait to read Dee's story and to see how her men take her being with someone else. This is just so exciting and I will have to read it before I go insane.



So while I did get a little confused and the names were a little out there I loved this book. I got to meet new and different species that I never knew about. This is why I love authors so much. Their imaginations are so great and keep the readers entertained all the time.

Amazon

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much I'm glad you enjoyed it. I love writing this characters. I'm hoping to start book 4 here soon.

    Trinity

    ReplyDelete