Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Review: Lula: Lost in Space

Book Title: Lula: Lust In Space by Lucy O   
Publisher: Self Published
Reviewer: Crystal 


REVIEW RATING: 3.5 LIGHTNING BOLTS



Blurb:


Lula has screwed every dude in Hickory Holler, and now she's out-of-this-world bored. None of the local men can hold her interest. She can fight better, drive faster, fuck longer and drink harder than any of them. Then she meets Nix, the intergalactic outlaw with iridescent hair and an electric cock, and a whole new universe of adventure and pleasure opens up for Lula. He can give her the most amazing orgasms her body has ever felt – but he can't share her ecstasy. His species is specially bred for pleasure, but they can only climax when they're in love. Lula is determined to win him and give him the very first orgasm of his life.

LULA: LUST IN SPACE is the first in the Lust in Space series of steamy erotic novellas. It is a meaty 15,500 words long, and is intended for adult audiences only.



This book is one that I didn't like that much when I first started reading it. Made it seem that people from the country is just a bunch of hillbilly rednecks. Since I am from Virginia I have heard that all my life. People getting put down and it was funny the way that Lula got back at some of the guys and made it seem that they all just wanted one thing. That is true with all men.


Review: 

As I got into the story of Lula meeting Nix then I started getting into it. I guess I will say that the first half of the book was just something that I really didn't think the book needed. I know we need to know about the characters but I just wasn't into that. So since I got into the book at the end of it I can't wait to see if the story gets any better. I believe in giving the author the benefit and try to read another book. I am not saying not to read this book but just skim over the first several chapters.

This series does hold some potential and I can't wait to read the next one. Thank you for giving me the chance to read this book.


Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment