Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas With Anna Kristell


Hi all, and happy Friday! I'm pleased to continue the Christmas interview fun with author Anna Kristell. Please help me welcome Anna here today! 

Hi Anna! So glad to have you on the blog. Thanks for taking part of my Christmas interview fun. 



What is your favorite thing about the holiday season? All the beautiful and different decorations

What is your best Christmas memory? Various Christmas Eve’s at my parents’ house with all the family there, Santa always paid a visit. It was a good time and I miss those days.

What is your favorite gift ever received? An anniversary ring tied around a teddy bear’s neck from hubby

What is your favorite gift you've given? The Christmas Story could have been written about my husband and his brother…so one year I got him a Red Ryder BB gun, just like the one in the movie, priceless.

What are some of your traditions? Midnight Mass...most of the family is gone or moved to other states now so our Christmas traditions have changed over the past few years…we still do stockings for the grandbabies and breakfast on Christmas morning

What is the most creative gift you've ever given? Probably a wreath that I made one year…I went through a crafty stage but it didn’t last long…LOL

Most creative gift ever received? A friend made the most original and beautiful ornaments for my kids when they were small.

How early do you start listening to Christmas music? November

When do you decorate? Thanksgiving weekend

Do you love to read Christmas stories? Yes!

Favorite holiday song? Mary, Did You Know?

Favorite holiday movie? There are so many…I can’t say that I have an all time fave…love them all

What is your Christmas wish this year? I wish for good health and happy times for my family and friends.

Is there anything you'd like to add? The past year has been filled with good and bad for me and my family and I’m hoping that 2013 will prove to be a year filled with many good things.



Thank you for being here with me today!

AUTHOR BIO      

Anna Kristell is a small town gal from southern Indiana with a passion for romance. She has lived in Ohio, Oklahoma, and Texas, but returned to Indiana in 2005, where she resides with her husband. An avid romance reader since her teen years, it has always been her dream to create love stories of her own.

Crossroad to Love, her first novel, will be published in January, 2013 by Lazy Day Publishing, followed by The Road To Her Heart in March and The Road To His Soul in May. Anna is planning to continue the series with several more romances in the coming months.

Rebel Ink Press will be releasing Unlikely Lovers in February and Sunny’s Love in April. New characters and storylines continue to find their way into her thoughts and as long as they do, Anna plans to keep sharing them with you.   

When she is not writing, she can be found at her day job in the billing department of a local community mental health center, reading, traveling, or spending time with family and friends. Anna has a grown daughter and son and three grandchildren.

You may contact her at:
http://www.annakristellromance.com and check out her weekly blog articles at http://www.annakristell6.wordpress.com. Anna can also be found on Facebook and Twitter.



No comments:

Post a Comment