Happy Saturday, friends and readers! I hope you're having a good weekend so far. Today, I'm pleased to be hosting J. A. Redmerski, author of The Mayfair Moon. J.A. is guest posting about Harry, a character from the book. I hope you enjoy!
In J.A. Redmerski’s debut novel, a YA/Adult Crossover Paranormal Romance titled THE MAYFAIR MOON, Adria’s best friend, Harry, has easily become one of readers’ favorite characters. He’s charming, loyal, funny and protective. But what also makes Harry so different from other characters in the book is that like Adria, he’s also human and finds himself pulled into a secret world dominated by beastly werewolves.
(Harry portrayed as Landon Liboiron.)
Here are 10 things you didn’t know about Harry told by a Praverian, who, due to the clandestine nature of Praverians, cannot be named at this time. For now, we will refer to her simply as ‘G’.
- Harry’s ‘older brother’ who he vaguely talks to Adria about in The Mayfair Moon is actually his twin, older by six minutes. He’s never even told Adria he is a twin. His brother’s name is Aidan.
- When Harry was six, he got lost on a camping trip with his family in the White Mountains. A search party found him two days later healthy and unharmed.
- Harry is a math whiz (his mother calls him a math ‘genius’).
- While growing up, Harry often took the fall for his twin brother’s wrongdoings, even covered for him when Aidan was seen on camera stealing a moped from a neighbor’s garage.
- Harry loves French fries smothered in Velveeta cheese and ranch dressing and he hates chocolate and anything with coconut in it.
- Harry and Aidan were born in Lubbock, Texas on a drive back from his mother attending a funeral in Modesto, California.
- Harry doesn’t have any full-blown phobias, but he will be the first to admit that the sound of foil and the texture of cotton balls make him cringe.
- While no one would guess it with the way Harry dresses and the older model car he drives, he is sitting on an inheritance of half a million dollars from his late grandfather’s estate. He’s already told his family when he turns nineteen and has access to it that he’ll keep enough to get him on his feet, but the rest he’s signing over to a charity he has yet to decide.
- Harry is allergic to cats.
- All his life, Harry has had a recurring dream about the day he dies and his eyes are opened to the world around him. A girl comes to him in this dream and touches his forehead, which unravels a series of symbols that he must decipher as a whole before he can live again. I am that girl. And it never was a dream, but a vision.
-About THE MAYFAIR MOON-
After a nightmarish encounter with a werewolf, seventeen-year-old Adria Dawson loses her sister, but gains the love of a mysterious young man and his legendary family.
Strange and tragic things begin to happen in the small town of Hallowell, Maine: residents come down with an unexplainable ‘illness’ and some disappear. In the midst of everything, Isaac Mayfair is adamant about keeping Adria safe, even from her sister whom he has warned her to stay away from.
As unspeakable secrets unfold all around Adria, impossible choices become hers to bear. Ultimately, no matter what path she takes, her life and the lives of those she loves will be in peril. As she learns about the werewolf world she also learns why her place in it will change the destinies of many.
Find it on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B006UMIJOG/ref=rdr_ext_sb_pi_hist_1
J.A. Redmerski’s Website: http://jessicaredmerski.com/