Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Review: The Fangirls Dream


Book Title: The Fangirl's Dream (1Night Stand) by Fierce Dolan  
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Reviewer: Crystal


Review Rating: 3 LIGHTNING BOLTS

Blurb: He’s a fangirl’s dream…

Siler Dunham would do anything to have Farraj Reza, hero of the smash network TV drama, "Endangered." Every week she tunes in to watch him calculate the rescue of fellow bus crash survivors trapped deep in the jungle by a ruthless drug lord.

A federal public defender with a penchant for saving the unsavable, she can’t resist his sad story, or his badass charm. When she seeks a matchmaking service to meet him, their one night stand isn't what she expected.

Forced to choose between unbridled lust and compassion, Siler must forgo her fantasy... or mustn’t she?

Review:

I loved the cover of this book and thought this would be a great read. I had to have it so I read it but was a little disappointed. I know it is a short book and wouldn't have much of a storyline but I usually like the 1Night Stand books.

 In these books they have a night to be with someone who they will probably fall in love and be with. Not this one. Silar loves a show on television. She wants a chance to be with the character Farraj Reza. She gets that chance, when she is magically in the show and showing Farraj where to go and he saves everyone and becomes the hero. I was hoping that they would have a chance to be together in real life.

 I guess i was wanting a HEA ending. I must read too many fairy tales. I did like the book and the characters seemed to have some connection. I won't say not to read this book because it was a great read. I just didn't get what I was expecting.


Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment