Monday, July 21, 2014

Review: Sleepy Hollow


Book Title: Sleepy Hollow by Taryn Kincaid    
Publisher: Decadent Publishing

Review Rating: 4 LIGHTNING BOLTS





This was another great 1Night Stand Series. I loved this book and it had a great story line to it. I loved the ending and couldn't have had a better ending if I had done it myself.

Lily Night is a succubus and doesn't know much about her powers when she is in high school. If only someone could've told her or showed her. Her date Campbell Jones gives her one of the best nights of her life, it also is one of the worst. She ends up putting Campbell in a come and she thinks she has killed him.

Ten years later and Campbell has become a great architect. He was in a coma for two months and came out of it with some special powers of his own. He has vowed to never give away Lily's secret and he can't stop thinking about her. He want her back and has decided to look for her but first he has to get his date over with the 1Night Stand.

Neither knew that they were the blind date for the other. Imagine their surprise when they find out. If you want to know then you need to read this book. I will just tell you that there will be lightning tonight.

I enjoyed reading this book from this author and can't wait to read more. I will be having to get this series just so I know what happens with the rest of Lily's sisters. With these sister together you never know wha will happen. This author wrote a very exciting book and I loved it.



Amazon

1 comment: