Review Rating: 3.5 LIGHTNING BOLTS
Review: An intriguing read with likable characters. I enjoyed the bond between Aria and Declan. They help to bring the best out of each other which gives strength to their relationship. There are times the pacing is very slow, but overall the story captured my attention. Sometimes the dialogue reads a little strange, just for the matter of it doesn't seem the way some would talk today, but it's only here and there. This is my first time reading this author and i'd be interested in looking for more.a Rafflecopter giveaway
Swooning Over Books / Angee's After Thoughts / Taryn Lee's Blog / Book Reader Addicts / Mythical Books
My Journey into Pure Imagination / Storm Goddess Book Reviews / J.E. Haldermans Author Blog / Roberta's Dreamworld
25 Fun Facts:
1. When driving, I keep my hands at “10 and 2” on the steering wheel.
2. I have an uncanny ability to find the direct center of any wall WITHOUT a measuring tool.
3. I sing in the shower…and the car…and in the kitchen…and while putting on make-up…
4. A dark night sky, filled with stars, simultaneously amazes and calms me.
5. I love animals.
6. I like to cook, but I LOVE to make up my own recipes.
7. I think Jamoca Almond Fudge ice cream is a magical, frozen piece of heaven.
8. I am addicted to accessories.
9. I’ve painted murals in my kitchen. It looks like The Olive Garden.
10. I like The Olive Garden.
11. My dog’s name is Bella. My daughter’s dog was named Matrix. “Bella Matrix” loosely means “Center of Beauty”. No brainer.
12. I have eclectic taste in music because it suits many moods and fills the soul.
13. I am in love…still.
14. I have spent a great deal of time dedicated to making people with cancer feel better about the way they look.
15. I hate violence…but am ADDICTED to “Sons of Anarchy”.
16. I love to ride in a Mustang!!
17. I dream in Technicolor…and scents.
18. I like to make people see “the other side of the story”.
19. I have a soft voice…but I YELL at football games!
20. I cannot function without coffee. Can anyone?
21. One of my heroes was a 13 year old girl.
22. I love, love, love “The Great American Pin-Up”. My favorite pin-up artist was Gil Elvgren.
23. I love looooooooooooong lunches with good friends!
24. I believe that the women that have been placed in my life, at whatever time, for whatever reason, are AMAZING!!!!
25. I am humbled that people feel my stories the way I do.