Friday, September 27, 2013

Review: Out of the Night

Title: Out of the Night  

Author: Geri Foster

Publisher: Self Published

Genre: romantic suspense

Reviewer: Storm Goddess

Review Rating: 4 LIGHTNING BOLTS

Blurb:  Falcon Securities Agent Tony Archuletta has lost his memory and a CIA operative is being held captive by a lethal group of terrorists out to destroy America. For Tony to pull off a mission this delicate and complex, he must have his memory as well as every weapon at his disposal.
Abby Williams is a reporter who happens to be at the wrong place at the right time. One of Falcon’s agents is being held in the notorious Lubyanka Prison where experimental drugs were used to make him break under integration. The agent is a man Abby has a painful history with. A man who stole her heart and left her.
Can Tony and Abby race against time to save the CIA operative? Will Tony regain his memory only to learn that she is the only woman he’d ever loved and the only person he ever feared? Does love win this battle? Or do these two souls who are meant to be together take the safe road and part with just a handful of memories?

Review:  I'm a long time fan of romantic suspense, so when i came across the opportunity to help out an author with reviews, I jumped on it! I've never read a book by Geri Foster before, but with the way Out of the Night kept me turning the pages at the edge of my seat, I'll be looking for other works from Geri.

No matter how many times I see memory loss in stories, I am drawn to them!  This one is no different.  The hero, Tony is suffering from memory loss which causes a nice big stir because, well he's in a lot of trouble and it takes a strong woman to step in and help him out.

But these two have a history. Tony doesn't remember her, or his life, and there are some people on their heels that will do what they can to take them down. Yeah, the suspense is intense! Plenty of action to keep a reader on their toes. I know I sure was! I got tired of real life distractions because I wanted to know how the story would play out!

Out of the Night has an excellent mix of action, suspense, and romance. It's book 3 in a series, but without reading the first two, I can say that this one stands alone just fine. I'll also be going back for the first two. Geri Foster is an author not to miss if you're a suspense and action fan!


Amazon

Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment