Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review: Merger to Marriage

Title: Merger To Marriage    

Author: Addison Fox

Publisher: Entangled Publishing

Genre: Contemporary

Reviewer: Crystal

Review Rating: 4.5 LIGHTNING BOLTS

Blurb: One night of passion…

Mayson McBride has spent the last decade restoring her family’s magazine empire with her two sisters. She loves what she does, but she can’t shake the feeling something’s missing. Which is why she jumps at the chance–incognito–for a single night of no-strings-attached sex with Holt Turner.

A once in a lifetime connection…

Holt’s been unable to forget the woman he shared one night of explosive passion, and he’s thrilled to get reacquainted with her at a weekend house party. What he doesn’t expect are the immediate feelings of need and desire–emotions he keeps firmly in check–upon their reunion.

A forever commitment…

When Mayson and Holt’s single night together leads to unexpected consequences, both must decide what matters most. Especially when a threat from Holt’s past promises to ruin their relationship before it’s barely begun

REVIEW: I decided to read this book because of the name and the cover. Now I am going to have to go back and read the first book. I have found a new author now. This is what I love about reviewing. I get the chance to find new authors.

Mayson McBride has a gift and it's helped bring the family's magazine into one of the best around with her two sister's. I can't say that I really get the relationship between the girls and their father. I just hope that they will be able to have a relationship later on. Mayson has a very kind heart and it shows with her help that she gives to the kids that she helps out. She believes she has got all she wants until she runs into Holt at her sisters wedding.  How can one night of passion have the consequences at the end?

Holt is trying to help the people that is mother stole from. I thought my mom was bad but Holt's really takes the number one place in worst mother of the year. No wonder it is hard for Holt to trust anyone. He falls hard for Mayson but he hides it by trying to use her to get a family friend's business. He wants to marry her to keep her safe and she wants to marry for love.

I enjoyed how the author wrote the story. I was impressed with her writing style and she knew how to get the best out of her characters. I never saw what would happen in the book. I was glad when Holt finally gets back at his mom with his friends help. I couldn't put my kindle down until I reached the end and it almost made me cry. So to say that I enjoyed this book is an understatement. I can't wait to see what else this author has wrote. I will be going and reading the first book and hopefully there will be a third one in this series.

I recommend that everyone read this great story of love and finding where you belong.

Amazon

Barnes & Noble


No comments:

Post a Comment