Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Review: Robert (The Valentines #1)

Title: Robert  (The Valentines #1)

Author: Sam Crescent

Publisher: Total Ebound

Genre: Paranormal erotic romance

Reviewer: Crystal

Review Rating: 4.5 LIGHTNING BOLTS


Blurb: Book one in The Valentines Series A war is about to begin.Sophie Ford has a secret. Fear for herself and her friend has her running to the vampire council in search of protection.And she is bonded to a vampire.Robert Valentine knows Sophie is hiding something, but what? She tempts him as no little human ever has in his whole life. He is the eldest son of the most powerful family in the world.Forces they cannot control are fighting against them. Time is running out. Sophie's secret is about to be exposed. Is there time to save the ones they love? Can Robert and Sophie move on and survive the war that is about to begin?Reader Advisory: This book is the first of a series and contains scenes of violence between werewolves and vampires


REVIEW: Robert Valentine has lived for five hundred years and he is gettting just a little bored. That is until the Fords come in and want to do a blood bond with their daughter Sophie to help their company. Sophie has some deals that she wants to bring of her own. She wants to protect her friend.

I have never heard of a deal like this before. I enjoyed this book and hated when I reached the last page. I know that there will be even more excitement in the next book. I just couldn't get enough of Robert and Sophie. I know that Robert will have a lot on his shoulders now since the death of his father.

I enjoy all of this author's books and everytime I get one I can't get enough. I just hated that this one was short. Just when the story started getting exciting it was over. So now I will go in search of the next book and see what kind of adventure I will be taken on.



   Barnes & Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment