Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Review: Pleasing The Boss

Title: Pleasing The Boss

Author: Emma C Shortt

Publisher: Evernight Publishing

Genre: Erotic contemporary Romance

Review Rating: 4 LIGHTNING BOLTS

Reviewer: Crystal  

Blurb: Office Seduction, 1

A chance meeting in a bar leads to the most erotic night of Pam's life. Only when she awakes, Gabe is gone, and naturally she doesn't expect to see him again. Until Monday morning that is, when she arrives at the office...and meets her new boss.

For Gabe, one night was never going to be enough. He wants Pam again and intends to have her. Will she be able to look past their working relationship? And if so, will she be able to please her boss?


Review: Who knew that a one night stand would become even more.

Pam is at a bar just trying to get over a funk. When a chance meeting with Gabe changes all her plans. She just wanted to go out with her friend Lucy. As soon as Gabe seen Pam he knew he had to have her. When sparks start flying then things get hot. Pam takes Gabe back to her place and it turns into  a night that is so different than any she has ever had.

I enjoy reading books that has to do with office romance. There is always one that doesn't care if they are found out and the other is wanting to hide it. Some times they work out and sometimes they don't. It always seems that the sex is even hotter when you try to keep a secret. When I read a book that everything seems to work out but you still have some bumps in the road.

I so wanted to put myself in Pam's shoes and have a hot affair with Gabe. He is a man that I would love to spend time with. I guess I will just use my imagination and see how far I can go. I hope that there will be another book. I want to see what happens to Lucy. Gabe goes too easy on her. I can't see how Pam doesn't see her for the woman that she is.

I enjoyed this book and can't wait to read more from this author. Who knows what kind of adventure I will go on the next time I read a book.


Evernight Publishing

Barnes & Noble



No comments:

Post a Comment