Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just a few things

I'm starting to gain a bit of interest among authors, and I'm excited for that. For reviews, I'm trying to keep them in the order they were requested in. I'm a fairly fast reader, but I also review for a few other places, so i have books to read up the yin yang. ( a phrase I stole from a friend. It amuses me for some reason)

So if you are waiting on a review, please be patient. I didn't just take your free book and you won't hear from me. It'll get up here :).

I just thought I'd put that up there since the review requests are starting to come in. I just wanted people know know what's up with it.

In some slightly off topic news- it still deals with books. I have an online bookstore.  I'm trying to attract more traffic and sales to the site.  www.nikkisbookshelf.com

Right now we're having a sale on top of the already low prices and FREE shipping.  There's an additional 10% off on purchases for the month of September. Come on over and check the site out.

There's also two facebook pages I hope you'll "Like" and check out. One that goes with this blog: www.facebook.com/pages/Storm-Goddess-Book-Reviews-More/279879308693018

and a page for the online bookstore: http://www.facebook.com/nikkisbookshelf

Okay, so I said there would be two, but if you'd like to add me as a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nikki.l.barrett

So that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

Until next time-

Storm Goddess

No comments:

Post a Comment